Hello, I need to book 2 ads for my minor Son's name change. What's the format and under what category do I need to book the same. Thankyou, Peeyush from Bangalore

Answer:

In order to book a Name Change advertisement, you need to choose Announcements as the main category and also you can take the help of our Name Change Sample ads to know the format for the advertisement. You can also take the help of our Newspaper Decider Page to review the details about the different newspapers that are circulated in Bangalore.

Choose 2 of the preferred newspapers and then you can proceed to the Compose Ad section, choose the sub-category as Change of Name and create your own advertisement, specify the release dates and then clear the payment for the same though our online or offline payment mediums.Complete the booking of your advertisement 2-3 days in advance. In case of Name Change ads, you need to email us the original scanned copy of the Notarized Affidavit testifying the change in the name.

Related to: Announcement, How to Book, Sample Ad Post date: 26/03/2014 - 08:01PM