I want to advertise for a Recruitment vacancy in coming Friday to Sunday for our company which are based in Tamil Nadu. Can u suggest me where I have to go for this? I need help with the newspapers and sample ads. Gaurav mishra +91-9919 4407 57 footwear designer/innovator (foot care Solution)

Answer:

To help yourself choose the newspaper, you can go to the Newspaper Decider page and from here select your choice of category and location. For your query, select Recruitment as your category and any city of Tamil Nadu as your choice of location. This will provide you with not only the list of various newspaper options but with the circulation number, rates and additional packages along with each of the newspaper name. You are free to select your choice of newspaper and its subsequent package from this list and then click on the Book Now option to directly compose, select dates for the ad to release and make payment to finally confirm your booking.

For sample ads, please refer to the Recruitment Sample Ads page. To know about our booking process in detail, please visit the Online Booking Tutorial and follow the video for a clear and better understanding of our booking process.
You can make your payment via both online and offline payment options. Online you can make your payment by Credit/Debit Cards, Wire Transfer or Net Banking.

For offline options you can deposit your Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft in any nearby Branch of the ICICI Bank. You can also make your payment by the Cash Collection scheme in which our representative will visit you at your personal address and collect the cash. Please ensure that for assured release in chosen newspaper, the ad has to be booked and payments are to be made at least 2-3 days prior to the day of ad release.   

Related to: Recruitment, How to Book, Sample Ad Post date: 09/07/2014 - 11:39AM