Hello Team, I need to apply for my passport for which I need to put an ad in newspaper as I changed my name few years back and added my surname. This add needs to go in English daily of Noida (My current residence) or NCR whichever edition is acceptable to Passport Authority. Please provide me with the sample ads and newspapers to publish this ad. Previous Name - Aviral Sharad New Name - Aviral Sharad Srivastava

Answer:

Dear customer! To choose the best newspaper option for you, please refer to the Newspaper Decider and fill in your specifications here. For your query, your choice of category would be Change-of-Name and location would be Delhi. This will display you a list of all possible and best newspaper options in Delhi and you can compare and pick the newspaper you consider to publish your ad from this page.

Just click on the Book Now option displayed next to the names of the newspaper and then go to the Compose Ad Page to directly create, compose and edit your ad matter online. You are free to use the sample online layouts or the ad enhancing tools like Background colour, ticks, screen border etc. from here. Once your ad has been fully composed, you can move to the final step of selecting the dates for the ad to release and making your payment by choosing the best option you’re comfortable with.

You may review our Sample Change of Name ads and directly book your ad to confirm the booking from here. 

Related to: Change of Name, How to Book, Sample Ad Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:31AM