I have lost the share certificates of my company 2 days back in Delhi. I have been asked to publish a notice ad in the newspaper. Do I have to submit any document for placing the ad? How much do I need to pay?

Answer:

You can place your newspaper advertisement for lost of share certificate through our website. For the Delhi region, we have various National and Regional newspapers available with us. Before placing the newspaper advertisement for lost share certificates in the newspaper, you need to get a FIR or a General Diary copy which should be attested by the Police Station. We serve more than 275+ national and regional newspapers so deciding upon the newspaper in Delhi won’t be a problem. 

To place a loss of share certificate advertisement, you need to go through the follow steps stated below:

1. Click on releaseMyAd page
  2. Select Delhi from the location list and select “Loss of Shares Notice” from the category list. 
  3. If you have already decided with the newspaper, select it from the list or else choose the option for newspaper suggestion.
  4. If your ad creative is ready, upload it or else select the option for designing. Customize the ad size.
  5. Select a tentative date for your ad to get published. 
  6. Enter your name, Company Name, phone number and email address and click on Get Quote. 

You will receive a call from our executive within 4 hours once your query is received. You will get assistance from deciding the newspaper at lowest cost till the ad gets released. For more information, call/ whatsApp at 9830629298

Related to: Lost Share Certificate, Rate Post date: 15/06/2021 - 06:39PM