Hello. My son just passed his ICSE exams from a reputed Kolkata school, but he lost his marksheet while coming home from school. I will need to help him obtain a duplicate, so I need some help with booking a lost marksheet ad in newspaper. Please help me with the ad booking process.

Answer:

Hello. First of all, congratulations to your son. It is unfortunate that he lost his marksheet on the way home from school, but fortunately help is at hand, and soon he shall receive a fresh copy of the marksheet. To book a lost marksheet ad in newspaper, you just need to follow these steps and have your ad booked within minutes:

• Select the newspaper you wish to book your ad in (for example: The Times of India, Deccan Chronicle, The Tribune, The Economic Times, etc.).
  • Select loss of certificates or marksheets as the ad category.
  • Select the Kolkata edition of the newspaper.
  • Select your preferred ad type - Classified Loss of Certificates or Marksheets Text Ad or Classified Loss of Certificates or Marksheets Display Ad.
  • Select the discount package that best matches your requirements.
  • Compose the ad matter for your ad. Enhance with borders or bold fonts if desired.
  • Select the dates that you want your loss of certificates or marksheets ad to run in your chosen newspaper.
  • Make the payment for your ad and receive the invoice for the same.

It’s really easy to book a loss of certificates or marksheets ad on our platform! If you face any difficulties while using our ad booking platform, do get in touch with us and our executives will be happy to help you.

Related to: Lost of Certificates Or Marksheets, How to Book Post date: 06/07/2021 - 04:43AM